Happy 4th Birthday, affLIFT!

RollerAds
Adsterra
Happy birthday Afflift, I'm very happy I found this forum. It helped me make a lot of networking that it wouldn't have been possible on my own.

Happy Birthday AffLIFT πŸŽ‚
Such a great community, along with many nuggets being shared!

Happy belated birthday, afflift! :)
I am so proud of being a part of this awesome global affiliate community! I hope the platform grows up ever :)

We sincerely congratulate you!

I appreciate everyone's kind words!

When I launched affLIFT, I really had no idea how it was going to turn out. We tried a forum on PeerFly and it died relatively quickly. I was active in a few affiliate marketing forums, but they weren't great. But, I had picked up a few things on a few forums that really opened my eyes to the potential. For example, there was a forum called IMGrind and one thread was about how to get extra traffic from AdMob for free. I blew that up for a few months and made a bunch of money. Then, there was a landing page I picked up from AffPlaybook that I used for years and generated a ton of revenue. Not to mention all the business I got from WarriorForum, DigitalPoint, SitePoint, etc...

Despite being heavily invested into social media platforms for years (*cough* FPTraffic *cough*), I know they aren't the best solution for in-depth niche communities creating value for each other like what we have here on affLIFT. A forum is a hard platform to beat for that (as we've seen from other "forums" trying other types of platforms and failing).

But, as my buddy @Ianternet has told me 20 times over the past 4 years, a forum is a LOT of work!

It is hard work, but it's work I get a lot of pleasure from and I'm proud of what I've been able to build with the help of our Community Leaders and everyone in this community.

A long time ago, I read about the networking effect and how it's what actually makes social media networks valuable. The platform isn't really valuable. The community is what is valuable. Once you get people posting on a social media site, they add value to the platform, which gets more people to join the social media site, and they add value, which makes the cycle continue.

The Community Leaders and I are working hard to create content that you will find valuable, but so are the hundreds of other members and Partner companies that come to affLIFT every single day.

And thus, the cycle continues :)

We're just getting started.

Onward and upward πŸš€

Late for the party but still... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AFFLIFT TEAM, and my greatest admin ever @Luke 🎊🎊🎊
Our network couldn't make it that far without the support of AFFLIFT. Wish you a new successful year filled with great people and joy πŸ™Œ