Interview with a Pro Affiliate: Jimmy

Edu-Money

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Our latest addition to my Interview with a Pro Affiliate series is with a guy I knew almost immediately that I wanted to have our team here at affLIFT. That guy is Jimmy!

@Jimmy (previously @jimmyvanilla) joined affLIFT in October 2019 as a fairly new affiliate. His first follow along is still one of my favorites and his first guide is epic as well.

I hired Jimmy as a Community Leader just a few months after he joined the forum and a few months after he started affiliate marketing because I knew he would be a great asset that would be able to connect well with our other members who were new to affiliate marketing and struggling. Plus, through hard work and a great attention to detail, he had already proven that he could turn a profitable campaign :)

Jimmy has been a huge asset to our team and community here so it only made sense to have him sit down and answer the tough questions :D

💰 How much is the most you have made in a single day with affiliate marketing?

My best revenue day was just over $1000! I was running one offer on one traffic source for just

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!