Traffic Nomads Ad Network
Traffic Nomads Ad Network

Got more than 50% traffic loss from PropellerAds

Facebook & Google Agency Accounts

AffStar

Lurker
Hi guys, newbie here.:D

I decided to test some Indonesia traffic today, which I have never tried this GEO before.

From PropellerAds statistic page, we can know that this GEO has huge traffic and the price is quite nice, optimal CPM rate is $0.5.

So I created a new smart CPM campaign as usual, and set the price to $0.48.

After using up my $10 budget, PropllerAds shows I have got about 32000 impressions, but my tracker only received 15800 visits. Normally the traffic loss should less than 20%, and that's not the worst. The worst thing is that only 6000 visits redirected to my landing page, means other visits were bots, they didn't follow the 302 redirect instruction.

Initially I think that maybe there's something wrong with my server or tracker (since I changed my domain), but CloudFlare also shows I have only got about 14000 unique visitors.

So the total traffic loss is equivalent to 80%. That is totally unacceptable.😭

---------------------
I asked Propeller, they said my domain was flagged, it shows alert on chrome, they gave screenshots. But I checked with my own chrome bowsers and virustotal, both of them

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!