• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

Google Cloud as BeMob

kaminari

Hyuek

Contributor
Hi I see that BeMob is tracking an ISP called Google Cloud, they usually have a high traffic not really depending on the country [Their connection is WI-FI most of the times despite targeting 3G].
Those occur only in Pop traffic [Got those from Popads,Popcash and PropellerAds]

Question is, is that some kind of error from BeMob tracker or its a pure bot traffic from the Pop networks?

@PropellerAds @BeMob
Could You comment on that one so we get a better insight on that matter

That ISP hardly converts but according to the traffic on the affilate network side, it still being counted as the targeted country, I am curious since I am running a PL campaign right now, focusin a specific ISP, but it seems that I am geting 50/50 of the ISP I want and the other half is that mentioned above Google Cloud
lglptda-1-png.2310

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!