Try unique Push Traffic with bonus!
BroPush has a 1000000 clicks/daily of Real Exclusive Push Traffic from our publishers. Join us now and enjoy 230+ GEO's for your High-Roi advertising!

[Giveaway] The Pay Per Call Revolution Book

1win

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
This year, two of the "OGs" of the affiliate marketing industry published books. Last month, it was Ian Fernando:

In March, it was Adam Young.

If you have been on the forum for awhile, you may recognize Adam's name. Adam and I go WAY back. In fact, we talked about how far back we go on his podcast (The Affiliate Marketing Show Podcast) about a year ago :)

Earlier this year when I was having a conversation with Adam at Affiliate Summit West, he mentioned that he was working on publishing his book. Adam owns Ringba and has been in the pay per call space for a long time so I assumed it was about pay per call. As it turns out, it is:

1718116868957.png

I bought a physical copy of the book and it's sitting on the shelf of my new desk, but I see now Adam has an Audible version of his book so I will listen to that when I finish the book I am listening to now.

Adam is by far one of the most knowledgable people I know in our industry.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!