• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - it’s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

Follow Along GG + PA + POP #PA23

CrakRevenue

Winfloh

Contributor
I finally decided to give Follow Alongs a shot and what’s the best moment to start one other than participating in the Biggest Contest the forum has ever had?

🎯Traffic Source: PropellerAds
🚦Traffic Type: POP
🔧Tracking Tool: MaxConv
✅Affiliate Network: Golden Goose
💲Extra profit: ProPush, BackButton
👍Type of Offer: mVAS
🌍GEOs: Various T2/T3 Countries
💰Offer Payout: < $1
🏆I believe this campaign will be successful because: The offers my AM recommended and the research I’ve done showed promising results. Let’s see what I can do with it.:)

✍️The plan:
Test multiple offers in the same GEO and then pursue with the most promising ones. If no offer shows promising results, I’ll move on to the next GEO and so on until I find what I judge as being good enough to optimize further.

After finding good opportunities, I want to focus on optimizing them to the fullest (a.k.a profits) before trying other offers on the side.

⚙️The Setup:
I’m going to use Prelanders hosted by myself and found on different SpyTools. I’m also going to use ProPush and Golden Goose SmartLink as BackButton because I want to give their Smartlink a try.

With that being said…

200.gif

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!