• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Looking for finance and gambling offers? Finnteka is an affiliate marketplace for the internet's top affiliates and publishers with the best and high converting offers from the financial and gambling verticals.
    Join Finnteka Today!

Gambling Guide Giveaway + LPs

Lucrosus Capital

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
@qiqi has said they would like me to pass their free guide to someone else since they already bought it. I picked a new winner and that person is @Jahdver. Sending you a message now 👍

Gregorydlc

Contributor
My buddy, @varunkeskar, created a guide for getting started with gambling offers on push traffic sources:

The feedback I've received from members who have gone through is guide has been great. So, I've decided to give away 3 5 copies.

Prize: Guide + Landing Page Pack
Drawing: Wednesday, March 25th

✅ How to participate:
  1. Reply to this thread with the push notification traffic source you will setup your gambling campaign on.
  2. That's it!
I will use the Google Random Number generator to pick 3 random replies on Wednesday and each of those members will receive the guide + LP pack. I will reply with a list of the winners then too :)

Already purchased the guide? No problem. I'll get you your money back. Participate! 🚀

Edit: @varunkeskar has added 2 copies to the giveaway so now we're giving away 5! :D

🏆 THE WINNERS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED!

The winners are:
Thanks to everyone for participating 👍

and THIS is why you need to check AffLift EVERYDAY. Otherwise you find out about these great contests/giveaways After it’s too late.

I’ll say it again: AffLIFT is the Best resource for AM. Its worth Tripp’s the price!!