Free Landing Page Builder from affLIFT

RollerAds
MGID
We all waiting for the updates
There will not be any updates anytime soon. There are much more important things I have to be working on. This is a free tool. Play around with it and learn how to use it :)

That's pretty cool. Nice feature list. Pretty sure that can fill the needs for most affiliates here. Gonna give that a good work out.
Thanks

Where Does one Get A script like that for a page builder I am looking for on very simple for my members area @Luke

wow! You know how we digital era geeks love our dark UI color theme...

...this is sexy as heck!

The speed is just off-the-charts fast (y) I'll start loading it with a long-form sales letter to see if the speed holds up.

First impression: I like it!

I currently code my own landers using Visual Studio Code (free) and learned everything about code (html, css, javascript, php, mySQL, databases, forms) from w3Schools (free).

Reading this thread, I don't see much interaction. Are people afraid of Page Builders?? Maybe we need to show 'em what's possible, and then they'll jump on the bandwagon. What are your goals with this? Maybe I can help...if just for the fun :)

wow! You know how we digital era geeks love our dark UI color theme...

...this is sexy as heck!

The speed is just off-the-charts fast (y) I'll start loading it with a long-form sales letter to see if the speed holds up.

First impression: I like it!

I currently code my own landers using Visual Studio Code (free) and learned everything about code (html, css, javascript, php, mySQL, databases, forms) from w3Schools (free).

Reading this thread, I don't see much interaction. Are people afraid of Page Builders?? Maybe we need to show 'em what's possible, and then they'll jump on the bandwagon. What are your goals with this? Maybe I can help...if just for the fun :)
Please do show!

a-HA-ha! 🤣

...for the record, it was user Nick who gave me the name EvilLuke on Nov 12, 2019. This transformational event took place in the Lounge, under Announcements, on the thread "Want to change your username?"

...and so the story goes, that a puppet wearing a gray felt coat and a plastic golden crown, knighted me thusly.

...and the rest is history!

Last edited:
reporting back!

The free Page Builder is clunky as heck! (n)(n)(n)

dragging elements onto the canvas is terrible. doesn't seem to have a feature where I can save my own custom created elements to repurpose for future projects. And using Undo seems to skip over major action points.

Not worth tinkering with this any further. Just a shiny object distraction.

To be viable, needs A LOT OF LOVE. Has potential though. I kinda like it, but has long way to go.

I would not pay any money at this point for it. It's just a toy.

reporting back!

The free Page Builder is clunky as heck! (n)(n)(n)

dragging elements onto the canvas is terrible. doesn't seem to have a feature where I can save my own custom created elements to repurpose for future projects. And using Undo seems to skip over major action points.

Not worth tinkering with this any further. Just a shiny object distraction.

To be viable, needs A LOT OF LOVE. Has potential though. I kinda like it, but has long way to go.

I would not pay any money at this point for it. It's just a toy.
lol, that's why it's free :)

lol, that's why it's freeeee :rolleyes:
right, master Luke. But are you intending on polishing and improving this? Because if it remains as is, with no signs of love for it, I won't invest anymore time fiddling with it.

It's in beta stage and, honestly, not very usable without lots of improvements... lots!

Make it good, or don't make it at all. But don't half-bake it. THAT'S HOW WINNIN' IS DONE!! 💪

right, master Luke. But are you intending on polishing and improving this? Because if it remains as is, with no signs of love for it, I won't invest anymore time fiddling with it.

It's in beta stage and, honestly, not very usable without lots of improvements... lots!

Make it good, or don't make it at all. But don't half-bake it. THAT'S HOW WINNIN' IS DONE!! 💪
I will likely not spend too much time on it.
I bought a script a few years ago that makes it easy to build landing pages. It does have a bit of a learning curve and it's definitely more helpful if you can pop open the Code Editor included in it and make a few changes to the code yourself. But, I'm happy to provide it to the community for free.
I do not plan to dedicate a lot of time to it, but I can potentially make edits/improvements based on your suggestions.
If you're looking for a better alternative, I recommend checking out PureLander. It's a much more polished option :D