Guide First Impression of AdOperator

1win

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
On Friday, I decided to setup my Amahle campaign on a new push traffic source to see how it would perform. That campaign is getting pretty saturated already since I posted my case study about it, but I've been wanting to try out AdOperator so this seemed like a good opportunity.

AdOperator (@AdOperator) joined affLIFT awhile ago and I've been meaning to test them out :)

So, here is my first impression.

First off, I love when a traffic source has a live chat. Most of them do today, but not all of them are actually live. I wanted to deposit with PayPal since my credit card was denied (it happens on most traffic sources), but to deposit with PayPal you need to contact an account manager. I opened the live chat and had PayPal activated within a few minutes.

1583759355196-png.9317

AdOperator supports the popular funding options and they even cover the payment processing fee! Pretty cool. The minimum deposit is just $50. I deposited $100 to do this test since that's what I've been spending on other traffic sources for this campaign to do my initial testing.

1583759381663-png.9318

They have a nice rate card page

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!