Drive sports traffic during the 2026 World Cup and boost your CPA rate up to +20%. Join Riddick's Partners and draw for a MacBook Pro or Mac Mini

Excited to Connect: Affiliate Manager for Conservative Ecomm Brand

JaneEbel

Lurker
Company
Joined
Sep 11, 2024
Messages
6
Hi everyone! I’m Jane, excited to join the AffLIFT community. I work as an affiliate manager for an e-commerce company that specializes in Trump-themed collectibles, primarily targeting conservative audiences in the US, especially men and women aged 50+. With nearly 4 years of experience in affiliate management, I’m here to expand my network and continue refining my skills. I’m particularly eager to connect with email marketers, as email has consistently proven to be our most reliable and effective traffic source for affiliate offers. Looking
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top