• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along Evadav Publisher [Push] + LandingTrack + Pop Traffic = Recurring Profits

AdsEmpire

mukil

Super Contributor
Hi, Fellow AffLifters!

'Follow Alongs’ are a good way to get guidance from experienced members and also a way to make ourselves accountable.

So, here we go : this is my first follow along at AffLift.
I have been wanting to do this for long time and no action was taken. Now, thanks to @Luke's 'October Contest’ - I am taking action.
Thanks to @nitin for the LP mini-pack, it was also a motivator to action.

GOAL : Build at least 10,000 Push Subscriptions on Evadav to test the potential profits of Rev Share Model

Publisher Network : Evadav
Tracker : LandingTrack
TrafficSource [Pop] : PropellerAds/Zeropark

I have chosen LandingTrack for this project, since it is also a great tool to cut non performing site id’s through the traffic source API (This is the first step to automation).

Here is how my setup goes….

I have created Evadav as an Affiliate Network & also as a Traffic Source (trafficback) on my tracker, LandingTrack.

screen-shot-2019-10-09-at-10-30-39-am-png.6081
screen-shot-2019-10-09-at-10-31-12-am-png.6080

Next, I have created a Dimension (LandingTrack’s term for Campaign) to use the

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!