Follow Along Driving Pop Traffic to Monetizer Smartlinks

Edu-Money

Millie

Contributor
Hi Everyone!

I ran my first campaign in November last year following Luke's beginners guide. In this campaign I'll be sticking with pop traffic, but I'll be using a different source and I'll be sending it to Monetizer smartlinks.

Traffic: Initially PropellerAds but hoping to scale with ZeroPark
Offer: Monetizer Smartlinks
Tracker: Binom
Geos: Undisclosed

Selecting the Offers(s)

I went to the Inspire section in Monetizer and looked at the mainstream offers which had been performing well over the last 3 days. I filtered these offers to report Android only.

I copied the data into an Excel spreadsheet and sorted by revenue. I like to do this first because ultimately, it’s this I want in my bank account😊. I’m not too sure it’s the right thing to do and I have a sneaky suspicion that as I gain more experience I’ll be changing the criteria I use to select offers, but for now it’s revenue.

I looked at everything achieving a four figure revenue and then looked to see which was generating a good number of leads as I don’t want something to be dependent on only a few people. If a lot of leads are being generated, I’m

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!