Exclusive Dating offers and Smartlink are available for your traffic on CPL (SOI, DOI), PPS, and RevShare payout models.

Don't work with these guys... $880 unpaid!

1win

Anth

Grand Guru
Well, unfortunately the time has come for me to make a post here. To make people aware and to avoid @KeyAffiliates

After several emails both informal and formal, and several attempts to invoice them what they owe me which amounts to €821 ($880) they have not responded at all.

I sent every staff member an email in the end, with my invoice and a reminder that I had not been paid yet:
1719847685205-png.52963

The last time I heard from the owner (Brian) was on 28th April and he said this:
1719847772731-png.52964

We have had some good business together as I mentioned in my email, but their communication is a disgrace. I stopped working with them in the past, but when meeting them again at iGB I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and try them again. It was going well and then I was hitting postback issues but the problem with Keyaffiliates, is that sometimes leads show in their UI and not in your tracker. AND the other way around, they show in your tracker and not their UI.

A few others already know this and advise against using Keyaffiliates, but when

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!