Mobidea
Unlock 9,000+ direct and exclusive offers, weekly payouts, and VIP support! Don’t miss out, supercharge your affiliate success today!

Discrepancy between BeMob and PropellerAds Numbers

HorseMan

Contributor
Joined
Jul 24, 2023
Messages
60
I am following the Pops Intermediate Tutorial and have run my first campaign.

Would anyone know why the numbers are off between my tracker (BeMob) and what PropellerAds shows? My tracker says I have used $50 (in less than an hour), my entire daily limit, but PropellerAds says I have only spent $3.41.

Also, I am using LanderLab, and this platform is not showing my clicks and conversions?

Screenshots below:

BeMob:

screenshot-2023-12-12-at-8-36-03%E2%80%AFpm-png.46657


PropellerAds:


screenshot-2023-12-12-at-8-35-48%E2%80%AFpm-png.46658
LanderLab is not showing my leads or conversions:

screenshot-2023-12-12-at-8-41-19%E2%80%AFpm-png.46661
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 8.35.48 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 8.35.48 PM.png
    138.3 KB · Views: 280
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top