Guide Direct Linking PeerFly with MegaPush (no tracker required)

CrakRevenue
MegaPush is kinda weird for Me, like for example I still got some leftover of balance, last click registered by tracker was made 3 hours ago, upon clicking start the campaign is prompting with 'please refill your balance' , however I still got it, talked with their technical support live chat and they said the clicks are delayed, they should update within 2-3 hours, but that already passed since my last registered click on BeMob, also the ammount shown on BeMob is the same as the ammount burned by the Push, I cannot get with any understanding with them when I eventually talk to their stuff. Not really feeling like adding more because of the poor contact aspect.

MGID
I've heard others complain that there are issues right now with the MegaPush platform. I am not experiencing them currently, but maybe @MegaPush can comment on it. Are you guys working on your platform?

MegaPush is kinda weird for Me, like for example I still got some leftover of balance, last click registered by tracker was made 3 hours ago, upon clicking start the campaign is prompting with 'please refill your balance' , however I still got it, talked with their technical support live chat and they said the clicks are delayed, they should update within 2-3 hours, but that already passed since my last registered click on BeMob, also the ammount shown on BeMob is the same as the ammount burned by the Push, I cannot get with any understanding with them when I eventually talk to their stuff. Not really feeling like adding more because of the poor contact aspect.

I have just had a chat with one of their support staff. I asked whether a click can be made hours or even days after the notification is sent and the answer was a definite yes. I was also told that the higher the bid the more likely you will see clicks after the notifications stop going out. So I asked how you go about setting a budget given this behaviour. The answer was "For better budget planning for your campaigns please set the max budget of your campaign 10-20% lower than you actually planned to spend on it." I must admit this type of platform is completely alien to me. :alien: Having said that, I have taken the plunge and started my first MegaPush campaign following @Luke's instructions in the guide above. We'll see how it goes.

Typically, I recommend a budget of 3-5x the payout, but for MegaPush , I typically set a budget of $25 to start at a minimum since they're going to spend about that much at least anyway.
@Luke what does that mean? Who is going to spend about that much at least anyway?

The answer was "For better budget planning for your campaigns please set the max budget of your campaign 10-20% lower than you actually planned to spend on it."
Yeah, this makes sense because the notifications are sent out and then you are charged once someone clicks it. If someone clicks it AFTER you've gone over your budget, you are still going to get charged because they did click your link :)

Managing your budget with push is a bit more difficult, but the 10-20% rule makes sense to me.

I will set a budget of $25 for pretty much any campaign (including the $2 payout offer I ran last night) and just know that it's going to be a bit higher than what I normally would.

I have just had another chat with support. I have been told that notification mailings go out once every two hours. If you have set start and end times in your campaign, the mailings go out during that interval. The start and end times are GEO dependent and for US they are Eastern Time or UTC-5.

I will set a budget of $25 for pretty much any campaign (including the $2 payout offer I ran last night) and just know that it's going to be a bit higher than what I normally would.
So, the 3-5 times payout rule definitely doesn't apply to MegaPush campaigns, then. Is that true for all push notification traffic sources?

So, the 3-5 times payout rule definitely doesn't apply to MegaPush campaigns, then. Is that true for all push notification traffic sources?
Yeah, it seems to apply to all push sources. The delivery is similar on all of them.

I have just had a chat with one of their support staff. I asked whether a click can be made hours or even days after the notification is sent and the answer was a definite yes. I was also told that the higher the bid the more likely you will see clicks after the notifications stop going out. So I asked how you go about setting a budget given this behaviour. The answer was "For better budget planning for your campaigns please set the max budget of your campaign 10-20% lower than you actually planned to spend on it." I must admit this type of platform is completely alien to me. :alien: Having said that, I have taken the plunge and started my first MegaPush campaign following @Luke's instructions in the guide above. We'll see how it goes.

Good luck with your campaign, @Apollo

I am targeting the US for desktop traffic. At the moment, I have had no clicks despite my campaign having been approved hours ago. As I write this, it is 18:53 Eastern Time, so maybe a bit early for people to be at their desktops. I haven't set any start or stop time for my campaign, so the push notifications should be going out every two hours throughout the day. According to the bidding I have set (highest) I should get more than 6,000 clicks. So now I wait...

I've heard others complain that there are issues right now with the MegaPush platform. I am not experiencing them currently, but maybe @MegaPush can comment on it. Are you guys working on your platform?
There have been some issues with the platform, but it is solved as far as I know. Anyways, I will let the support team know about it.

Hey @Luke,

What if I wanted to use multiple creatives or landers? How do I segment it within the same offer?

Hey @Luke,

What if I wanted to use multiple creatives or landers? How do I segment it within the same offer?
You could use the third SubID (s3) to pass in the campaign name or some identifier for the creative. You’d just change it on each campaign you setup.

You could use the third SubID (s3) to pass in the campaign name or some identifier for the creative. You’d just change it on each campaign you setup.
Got it, thanks!

In this guide you will learn how you can direct link an offer from PeerFly with MegaPush without using a 3rd party tracker :)

View attachment 1675

You can see I just unchecked Feed 14. You can increase your budget here as well. If I wanted to spend another $25 on this campaign, I would just set my Budget limit to 50.

That's really all there is to optimizing your MegaPush campaign :)

Hey Luke,

As you can see, the "disable all" box is checked by default. So do we uncheck certain box to disable the traffics or is it tthe other way?

Hey Luke,

As you can see, the "disable all" box is checked by default. So do we uncheck certain box to disable the traffics or is it tthe other way?
You uncheck the box you do not want traffic from.