Diary of Media Buyers

wamm666

Lurker
Please forgive me for not being confident, and I took the screenshots for drawing. Besides, please don't mind my language, because my mother tongue is not English.😅
Ahahaha, a few hours after my last post, I have seen the tracker turn green for the first time since I became a media buyer.😍 I skipped POPADS directly and used push traffic. The effect is pretty good. The following is the data today (March 3) from 2pm to 20pm Beijing time, China. (If it is CPA or CPL, then 13 conversions should be added. Unfortunately, this offer is a COD offers, so I lost 13 conversions, I do n’t know how to set the voluum to display the actual data correctly. Now the voluum classifies HOLD orders as confirmed orders) BTW, may I ask, under what kind of data should you stop advertising ? Thanks again for your help.33 is the conversion of COD, the other is the conversion of dating offers.😅
20200304054608910-jpg.9144

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!