MaxWeb is one of the best affiliate networks in the world, representing some of the top advertisers in the industry. Get started today!

Desktop Software for Organization

RollerAds

sisserou

Grand Guru
Hi All

I am trying to collate, bookmark, keep notes and resources and need something that is really organized in one place.

Notepad is not good for what I need.

I am a member of a forum (medical) and I want to bookmark or notate some of the posts and threads and then add my own notes and why I need to use this or that.

The forum is simple in features and bookmark is not part of them.

I just want to be able to keep everything in one place in a Desktop version of a software.

I had used Evernote for years for organization, but it no longer functions as well. Stuff is lost during updates, etc, etc.

I have been looking at Obsidian and I thought it would be great, but it seems to be more tailored to authors writing books and such - although I am going to download it and see for myself. I have only been watching videos at this point.

Does anyone have any suggestions for something that works really well for them that I can review. In addition to Desktop version, I would want free, as

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!