December Winning PropellerAds Contest Threads

Adsterra

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I'm a day late announcing the winners in our PropellerAds December Contest, but here they are! :)

Before I list the winners, I'd like to thank our Partner at PropellerAds for sponsoring the contest. There were some great discussions around using their traffic source and some fantastic campaigns.

WINNING THREADS
Congratulations winners. I will be messaging you all for your PayPal email (you can also add your PayPal email to your account details now). Everyone will get $100. Thank you for participating! :)

Everyone have a great holiday and we'll be announcing our next contest in January 🚀

Adsterra
If you're using PropellerAds, please rate them in our Link Directory:
We want to have an accurate rating for all our Partners in the Link Directory so other members know which traffic sources to try. You can leave some details in your rating to explain some important notes on getting their traffic to convert or what you like most/least about their platform :)

Also, thanks @PropellerAds for your support!

Thanks @Luke for giving us this opportunity, we have work with Megapu.sh and propellerads now.
Waiting to check other traffic source and other competition.

Congrats to all the winners, i always learn from you all, i got some good zoneid which are converting with propellerads and some bad which i have shared in the follow on. let start one post with all good zoneid of propellerads so that our forum members will get head start with campaigns when they will create in propeller ads.

what you all say, guys , want to share your knowledge with our forum members ????

Wow I just woke up to this. Thanks so much Luke, and congrats everyone else! I hope you all enjoy your holidays. Be safe, and take care everyone!