• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Start working with Adtrafico, your trusted partner in Sweepstakes, Dating, Utilities, Smartlink, i- Gaming, Nutra, Installs and other verticals.
    Join Adtrafico

Follow Along Dating Pin Submit + Zeropark Push

Galaksion Contest

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I've spent quite a bit of money running pin submits (1-click and 2-click flows) with pop traffic over the past month or so and decided to setup a push notification campaign for one of the offers that has been performing well for me.

I woke up to find my initial testing is going well so I decided to go ahead and share it with you :)

The offer I am running I initially found while doing some mass testing with Monetizer's smartlink. After I noticed it's performance, I started to look other places for the same offer to see if I could get a better payout and just to see what the average payout really is.

Well, it turns out Monetizer has the best payout, but it is available on Traffic Company as well with a different landing page and a lower payout. My assumption is the flow is a bit different. Not sure. Either way, I decided to split test Monetizer and Traffic Company since it was the same offer (Chat Bundle):

1582723900528-png.9024

These are the results from my initial testing overnight. As you can see, the top Monetizer link is profitable. The second link is my original ZA_Vodafone

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!