AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

Dating email sequence

overdoseri

Super Contributor
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
61
I am in dating vertical. I am collecting email leads on my squeeze page and then sending users to crakrevenue affiliate offers. I am advertising on Trafficstars on Prime traffic because I wanted to collect quality leads. I made 14 days email sequence but open rates are very very small so I am really confused. Should I try to promote for example sweepstakes or some high ticket product in crypto vertical on my collected leads? How can I improve open rates? Everybody say that money is in the list and I also believe that but still I am confused about that?
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top