• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • imaXcash - in-house dating offers in flirt, casual, senior, MILF, Sugar Daddy and BDSM niche in 25+ countries - white label available!
    Join imaXcash

Dating email sequence

Edu-Money

overdoseri

Super Contributor
I am in dating vertical. I am collecting email leads on my squeeze page and then sending users to crakrevenue affiliate offers. I am advertising on Trafficstars on Prime traffic because I wanted to collect quality leads. I made 14 days email sequence but open rates are very very small so I am really confused. Should I try to promote for example sweepstakes or some high ticket product in crypto vertical on my collected leads? How can I improve open rates? Everybody say that money is in the list and I also believe that but still I am confused about that?

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!