• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Check out the new and improved version of the CPV Lab tracker, CPV Lab Pro, and get a discount with the promo code: AFFLIFT2020
    Get Your CPV Lab Pro Discount!

Guide CPVLab VPS Setup Guide 🤓 (with shared build scripts) 😎

agentf

Grand Guru
Community Leader
you can just create one!

this seems massively over complex, all you need to do is create a server with cpvlab installed really don't understand why you have cname's and empty folders?

regjoe

Super Contributor
you can just create one!

this seems massively over complex, all you need to do is create a server with cpvlab installed really don't understand why you have cname's and empty folders?
Do you still not get what I have been trying to do? I have explained this 2-3 times in my earlier replies.

I have created an empty index.html file in the go.abc.com folder, but it still shows file not found. This would have been resolved in minutes if CPV Lab just had the documentation for this.