Mobidea
Unlock 9,000+ direct and exclusive offers, Weekly payouts, and VIP support! Don’t miss out, supercharge your affiliate success today!

CpaRoll Push Collection Offer - Worth a test!

Affiliate

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Last month, I started testing out the CpaRoll push collection offer. It's been interesting!

Stats this month:​

1723472695412-png.54501

I have a run push collection offers for years and done my own push collection (Pop2Push???). When you start seeing a company perform well on a RevShare, it's probably possible you'll be able to get a decent CPA if you want. Well, because my RollerAds push collection had been going well, I was not surprised when CpaRoll messaged me about a CPA.

Before I go on, if you are not already working with the CpaRoll affiliate network, you should apply:

👉 Click HERE to apply to CpaRoll (my referral link...thanks!)

I've been working with a few members of the CpaRoll team and they've been awesome. From what I've heard from other members, this isn't just some special "Luke" treatment. They're treating all their affiliates this way 😄

They're paying weekly on time every week (just like RollerAds so I am not surprised).

Anyway, they have a CPA offer setup for push collection with very good payouts:

ScreenShot 2024-08-12 at 10.18.50.png

And, if you pass them your source (I use my Campaign ID/Campaign Key) then they can bump your payout

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!