Geozo Native Ads
That's the feedback of our advertiser published on Trustpilot.com. Test and see for yourself! Sign up now

Conversion tracking with GA4

Dolphin

kabouter

Lurker
Just a little background, I am mostly running campaigns through typical affiliate landing pages and use Voluum as my tracker.

Now I have a couple of websites that I've set up to comply with advertising network guidelines (e.g. Google) that are getting some organic traffic these days.

My set up is as follows:

www.mydomain.com - a whole website with articles and offers tracking these with GA4
www.mydomain.com/lander1 - looks similar to the index page of my website but all the links are going through Voluum (using their direct pixel method)

Ideally I would just use GA4 completely for these sites and ditch Voluum for these sites, because:

1. A lot more work when swapping links
2. I can't seem to "cloak" the links so instead of www.mydomain.com/out/offername I have a very long url on a subdomain
3. I'd rather have all data in 1 spot

I saw this tool that should be able to get some of it done for certain networks, but not all of them:

But also read about some GTM wizardry that can be done to get postbacks working with GA4. Anyways I figured I'll ask here first if anyone has experience with this, before

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!