• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Vimmy is a new push ad network with their own database of more than 300M subscribers. Use the code AFFLIFT100 and get a $25 bonus on your first deposit!
    Join Vimmy Today

Follow Along Conversion Chemistry + Push = Rich?

MGID

Nick

๐Ÿง™๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ Wizard ๐Ÿ”ฎ
Staff Member
Community Leader
This is my submission into this month's contest with RichPush.

It might be a fantastically terrible idea, but that's OK. I've always wanted to test a smartlink with push notification traffic. There's no better time to do it than with a contest.

I'm going for the ๐Ÿฅ‡ AKA ๐Ÿ’ฐ

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: RichPush
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Binom
โœ… Affiliate Network: LosPollos
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: PPL (Gambling SmartLink)
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: Not a fucking clue
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: This idea is a gamble. The smartlink is about gambling. And gambling almost always = WINNING
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: Why I always come up with the best ideas on earth.

I created my RichPush account and deposit $250. I paid a $10 transaction fee and got a 15% bonus, so now I have a total of $277.50 to blow. We'll see how much I spend on this campaign. Right now I'm going to go with at least $100 on this first GEO (it's a secret FYI before you ask) and we can see what happens. If this GEO sucks up the entire $100 I'll probably try a different GEO that's an apparent top performer on the smartlink.

First things first. I'm going to use my VPN and see how

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!