• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • СMaffiliates — the easiest network to make money with. CPL SOI offers, sky-high payouts, and outstanding support guarantees your bank account to be always stacked with money.
    Join CMaffiliates Today

Guide Collect Audience Insights Directly from Your Lander Survey in Google Sheets

DIGITAL PERFORMANCE MARKETPLACE

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
Data is power for any marketer. One of the best uses of data is to improve your campaigns and make you more money.

What's great is that data can be collected from just about anywhere you can imagine. Sometimes you need some hardcore coding skills to collect it, and other times you need some basic Javascript.

While I do know Javascript pretty well, I'm by no means an expert. I'd say I'm a novice at most. Since I'm not a coding god, I prefer to work with data in easily manageable ways, such as in Google Sheets. Everyone

Attachments

• apps-script-lander-example.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 18
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!