• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • EvaDav is a push notification ad network that you can use as both a publisher and advertiser. They also have pop traffic now too!
    Join EvaDav Today!

Follow Along ClickAdu / BeMob / Monetizer Push Collector (including my brand-new, super-secret weapon!) [2020 Monetizer Contest]

AdsEmpire

dood

🚀
Staff Member
Community Leader
I bet that super-secret weapon got your attention, right :) ?

I finished my own auto-optimization tool a few days ago, and I've been testing it since then. I call it ZEROm (zero management tool) :)
It doesn't have many features yet, but for now it has all I need. It's a tool similar to theoptimizer.io mobile, but with not so many options yet.

So far I've only integrated BeMob as tracker (since it is the one I use the most) and ClickAdu as traffic source (I had to start somewhere :) )

What I wanted/needed is a tool that can automatically blacklist zones/websiteID-s based on my rules or pause the campaign (traffic).

So the basic idea was to create a campaign in my tracker and create a campaign on traffic source. This tool would then connect to tracker, load the stats and based on the rules I define act if needed. I'm thinking this follow along is a great idea for me to test some of the features and document it.

I have no plans on going public with this tool (yet). If you need something similar with far more options, I suggest you try optimizer.io (for

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!