Campaign Optimization & Working with Low Value Offers

Adsterra

savs

Contributor
Greetings,
I am still in the learning curve of the CPA marketing.From my past mistakes I learnt not to white list campaigns too early.So this time around my set up was like this
1. Contacted my AM at @Traffic Company , she suggested me couple of signle click offers, with carrier specification
2.Checked in monitizer for that GEO and carrier , had 2-3 campaigns running on monitizer and had good conversions.
3.Set up my @kitura tracker with the offer.
4.For traffic used @DatsPush pop my initial bid in was around .0002 went all the way upto .0012 some times .0014 and again now to .0008 now
5.Campaign first day produced 10 conversions
6. After 2 days I started black listing with 2x payout just the site id not the zone id
7.Conversions started falling
But still the campaign is producing conversions.

8.There is a huge discrepency between the @DatsPush data and tracker dats with respect to money spent and traffic .
9. The red dots site id's I have blacklisted.

As, you guys can see the campaign has potential and I have data my question are as follows:
1.Is there a problem with my bid. (before today it was

Attachments

• project2.png
    project2.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!