• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Follow Along Bing Ads with Clickbank and Custom LP

AdsEmpire

meghani

Contributor
🎯 Traffic Source: Bing
🔧 Tracking Tool: BeMob
✅ Affiliate Network:
Clickbank
👍 Type of Offer:
CPS
💰 Offer Payout:
$30
🏆 I believe this campaign will be successful because:
Honestly, after seeing alot of 0's over the last few weeks, I don't have much expectations. But I have spied on some keywords and saw affiliate ads on Bing for this offer which I guess is a positive sign.
🔍 I am unsure about:
If there is traffic volume in the niche and KWs selected.

I came to know about the birthday content few days ago and I just created the campaign today.

I have selected the following offer from CB

Using the affiliate resources available created the following landing page: https://mailchi.mp/7e4f93f9d686/3tips

Would appreciate feedback on the landing page :)

Used a list of 1300 keywords from affiliate resource page, uploaded those into the campaign as broad, phrase and exact match. Total approx. 4k keywords uploaded.

Ad copy used:

Would appreciate feedback on the ad as well (y)

Results so far:

I'm bidding $0.30, which is 1% of the offer payout.

I will be creating another ad and LP for split testing.

CrakRevenue
🎯 Traffic Source: Bing
🔧 Tracking Tool: BeMob
✅ Affiliate Network: Clickbank
👍 Type of Offer: CPS
💰 Offer Payout: $30
🏆 I believe this campaign will be successful because: Honestly, after seeing alot of 0's over the last few weeks, I don't have much expectations. But I have spied on some keywords and saw affiliate ads on Bing for this offer which I guess is a positive sign.
🔍 I am unsure about: If there is traffic volume in the niche and KWs selected.

I came to know about the birthday content few days ago and I just created the campaign today.

I have selected the following offer from CB

View attachment 4397

Using the affiliate resources available created the following landing page: https://mailchi.mp/7e4f93f9d686/3tips

Would appreciate feedback on the landing page :)

Used a list of 1300 keywords from affiliate resource page, uploaded those into the campaign as broad, phrase and exact match. Total approx. 4k keywords uploaded.

Ad copy used:

View attachment 4398

Would appreciate feedback on the ad as well (y)

Results so far:

View attachment 4400

I'm bidding $0.30, which is 1% of the offer payout.

I will be creating another ad and LP for split testing.

I found some success with a couple Click Bank offers, though the ones that converted were direct link.

Make sure to read Mailchimp’s rules for affiliate marketing as it may be outside their scope of business.

I found some success with a couple Click Bank offers, though the ones that converted were direct link.

Make sure to read Mailchimp’s rules for affiliate marketing as it may be outside their scope of business.

Using mailchimp for LP as a temporary resource, to test and see if I can get some conversions.

Once I do, I would probably go with leadpages or landingi.

I tried getresponse LP but wasn't satisfied with its customization.

Anyother landing page creators suggestions?

Day 2 Updates

Today I created a new LP: https://mailchi.mp/9ac8efeff614/languagemethod

And a new Ad:

I also decided to test with direct linking to the offer and created 2 ad copies:

Here are today's stats:

I don't understand why the 3rd ad is getting away with all the impressions? @Luke or anyone else more experienced with Bing any ideas?

I checked out the stats for which search terms were getting the most clicks:

As you can see I'm getting alot of clicks from very untargeted and broad keywords.

So, I added the following exact match keywords in the negative keywords list:

read
reading and phonics
define phonics
phonics

Any more tips anyone? :)

I ran out of the $5 daily budget today with 26 clicks and no hops to order form or sales.

Will update tomorrow with the stats now (y)

@meghani thank you for sharing your journey with us.
Do you by any chance have a contact for Clickbank? I have tried contacting them three times so far and received no response.

I ran out of the $5 daily budget today with 26 clicks and no hops to order form or sales.
Hopefully your negative keywords help weed out irrelevant searches. Hope today is looking better 👍

Day 3 Updates

Today again I ran out of my daily budget. Here are the updated stats:

Today I filtered my keywords in the stats and found that out of 50, 49 clicks are from broad match type keywords that are eating up my budget.

I have now paused all broad match keywords and have 3k exact + phrase match keywords in the campaign.

Let's see if I can draw some relevant clicks now.

Day 3 Updates

Today again I ran out of my daily budget. Here are the updated stats:

View attachment 4424

Today I filtered my keywords in the stats and found that out of 50, 49 clicks are from broad match type keywords that are eating up my budget.

I have now paused all broad match keywords and have 3k exact + phrase match keywords in the campaign.

Let's see if I can draw some relevant clicks now.
I've had my fair share of issues with broad keywords in the past as well.

Day 4 Updates

I have paused all the broad based keywords in the campaign and as expected there is a drop in clicks but the clicks are now more relevant.

Yesterday Stats

Today's Stats so far

Bing suggested to increase my daily budget to receive more clicks, so I increased my bids from $5 to $11/day.

And since Ad#3 has been getting most of the impressions and clicks, I have paused the other 3 ads.

I think you're pausing your ads way too early @meghani , you need to be judging your ads on their CTR and conversion rates not on how many clicks they have had. Having a high CTR is essential as it effects your quality score, your quality score is your gauge on how well you are doing compared to other advertisers for those keywords.

If you go into your settings for that campaign you can set the ad distribution:-

Yeah @topspot is right. Rotate your ads evenly. I don't ever trust Google/Bings "optimize" settings. After you get enough data to make a determination a particular ad is bad, pause it and create variations of your best ads.

Day 5:

Thanks @topspot & @Nick will do that :)

The issue now is ever since I have removed broad keywords, I'm hardly getting any clicks. Last 2 days I got 8 each and today only 4 so far.

What to do now? Any suggestions please?

P.S I already have 1500 phrase and 1500 exact keywords in the campaign.

Yeah you need to increase your CPC. Over the years there have been a ton of courses teaching to set all your keywords at broad match and bid low, even as low as $0.05 and see what happens, yeah, depending on the niche you can maybe pick up a few cheap keywords but 9/10 you'll just get garbage clicks.

I nearly always start with Broad Match Modified keywords and bid high.

BMM ketwords give you so much more control and will give you better CTR's while you are finding the winners and what terms people are actually searching for in your niche, yeah it will cost you more per click but they will be far more targeted.

From what i have seen of your campaign some of the obvious BMM keywords are like;-

+kids +reading
+kids +learn +reading
+children +reading
+reading +children
+teaching +child
+teaching +children +reading

...etc

Using BMM keywords also eliminates having to have 1500 keywords like you state above.

BMM keywords are the unsung hero on bing, try it, thank me later :)

Yeah you need to increase your CPC. Over the years there have been a ton of courses teaching to set all your keywords at broad match and bid low, even as low as $0.05 and see what happens, yeah, depending on the niche you can maybe pick up a few cheap keywords but 9/10 you'll just get garbage clicks.

I nearly always start with Broad Match Modified keywords and bid high.

BMM ketwords give you so much more control and will give you better CTR's while you are finding the winners and what terms people are actually searching for in your niche, yeah it will cost you more per click but they will be far more targeted.

From what i have seen of your campaign some of the obvious BMM keywords are like;-

+kids +reading
+kids +learn +reading
+children +reading
+reading +children
+teaching +child
+teaching +children +reading

...etc

Using BMM keywords also eliminates having to have 1500 keywords like you state above.

BMM keywords are the unsung hero on bing, try it, thank me later :)

That's great advice! Thanks a million :) Will go ahead and try it ;)

Also, I have added other English Speaking countries like UK, CA, AUS, NZ, IE and SG.

Really interested in this follow along, I have heard of so many people making money with ClickBank and always wonder if it's possible, so I'm cheering you on! You're direct linking, right? don't most people build Email Lists with an Opt-In Bribe? I see you are using mail chimp for making landing pages, would you like me to make you one? just tell me what you want to be done and I'll do it for free, I just really want to see this successful, Ha.

If you decide to move into email marketing don't use Mail Chump since they hate Affiliate marketing, Active Campaign has a lot of high priced features like Marketing Automation for cheap $9 or free < 500 contacts.

Last edited:
Really interested in this follow along, I have heard of so many people making money with ClickBank and always wonder if it's possible, so I'm cheering you on! You're direct linking, right? don't most people build Email Lists with an Opt-In Bribe? I see you are using mail chimp for making landing pages, would you like me to make you one? just tell me what you want to be done and I'll do it for free, I just really want to see this successful, Ha.

If you decide to move into email marketing don't use Mail Chump since they hate Affiliate marketing, Active Campaign has a lot of high priced features like Marketing Automation for cheap $9 or free < 500 contacts.

Thank you for the valuable support man 😌

Any updates?

Sorry, I had been away for Eid Holidays last week and got busy with other stuff this week.

Unfortunately after 346 clicks, 7 hops to order form and $74.39 spent and no Sales, I decided to pause the campaign 😞