Try unique Push Traffic with bonus!
BroPush has a 1000000 clicks/daily of Real Exclusive Push Traffic from our publishers. Join us now and enjoy 230+ GEO's for your High-Roi advertising!

Big Weekend with Adcash and Binom?

RollerAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I got Binom setup this week and I am going to try to give it a big run this weekend with Adcash and my push collection strategy:

I paused my other US campaigns so I am not bidding against myself and setup a new CPA Target campaign with a higher bid than normal ($0.15). I just did a test and everything seems to be working as planned.

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday have been by far the best volume days I've gotten on Adcash for over a month now. I am hoping I'll see a performance improvement since I'm using Binom. Either way, it should be cheaper than Voluum ;)

We'll see if that traffic trend continues this weekend or if there are too many of you now competing with me for the traffic 📊

I have $550 on my account and I'm hoping all $550 will be spent this weekend collecting push subs. I'll post the final stats on Monday morning. Fingers crossed!

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!