Best offers to start with Affiliate Marketing

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

TonyRoi

Contributor
Hello guys,

I run a small marketing agency focused on running ads campaigns for our clients in exchange of a monthly retainer fee.

I am considering leveraging our skills to earn extra income with affiliate marketing. This could help us to scale faster, focusing more on technical optimizations instead of spending lots of time on managing the clients' relationships.

We currently work with several kinds of businesses, both ecom and lead gen, so we are not really specialized in any vertical. We have good experience on Facebook Ads and Google Ads, though.

I got familiar with Voluum and I have a designer in my team who can create great landing pages with Elementor and cool creatives for ads.

I got accepted on ClickDealer and Zeydoo and did some tests with Push Adss but I didn't get very exciting ROIs.

Before making some new tests, I would like to gather your feedbacks on the following:

- Do you think this could be an interesting opportunity to diversify the income?

- Which are the verticals/offers that could make more sense for our situation at the beginning?

- What is the minimum investment and the minimum ROI

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!