• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along Beginner PopAds + MOBIPIUM (Via The 14-Step Guide)

AdsEmpire

Mike

Super Contributor
Hey All!

So finally I'm getting to kick this FA into gear. I've been waiting for approval from MOBIPIUM whilst also getting some depositing issues sorted out over at PopAds. Everything seems to be in order now!

Like you've probably figured out, I'm going through Luke's beginner pops guide. I wasn't sure whether to create a follow along yet, but figured that the more input I get the better. :) Feel free to chime in whenever!

🚦 Traffic Source: PopAds

🏛 Affiliate Network: MOBIPIUM

🔎 Tracking: BeMob

🅾 Type of Offer(s): Push Smartlinks

💰Payout: Varies

💲Budget: $10

🌏 Geo: Worldwide

🎯 Goal: To get familiar with how to analyze and optimize campaigns.

(Layout inspired by Chrome 80 FA by @jimmyvanilla )

What's happened so far?
I've been approved over at Mobipium and managed to deposit funds into my PopAds account. Postback seems to be working from the network side. Not sure if conversions are tracked on traffic source yet, as I still need to run some traffic. My first campaign is set up and awaiting approval.

What's the plan?
The goal of this FA is to familiarize myself a bit more with analyzing and optimizing campaigns. The plan is simple; spend $5 -> optimize -> spend another $5 and look

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!