Official Anstrex Push Notification Spy Tool is Here

snipeo

i can't believe that someone put all this together in one tool, really impressive. in case you are thinking about adding more countries i encourage you to add more Middle East and North African countries.

Luke

Admin
Staff member
i can't believe that someone put all this together in one tool, really impressive. in case you are thinking about adding more countries i encourage you to add more Middle East and North African countries.
It's definitely an impressive tool. Hiren and his team have done a great job.

Anstrex

Partner
Hi @nitin

Thanks for your compliments. Our bids are 100% accurate. We extract the bids from the headers and only around 50-60% of ads have bids information. The rest don't. So we don't show bids where we can't find it. We are absolutely transparent about it. No fake data.

Also, same with identification of Ad-networks. If we can't assign an ad-network to an ad, we put "Unknown" tag to it and still show you the data. We don't give you any false information. Behind the scenes, we are constantly working to improve our accuracy.

nitin

Thanks Hiren @Anstrex

You told that most of the dating offers are run by "unsold inventory". So that means they'll be probably be tough for us to work upon. Is there some way for us to know/understand which all ads are by normal media-buyers like us and which all by the "unsold inventory" ones whom I suppose we won't be able to compete as they are getting traffic at way cheaper price.

Anstrex

Partner
So first of all, if I used the word "most", I misspoke. I would say many campaigns including dating campaigns are being run like that. In industry terms it is called RON (Run of Network) traffic. It is essentially unsold inventory or case where advertiser is ready to accept completely untargeted traffic at very cheap price. Here are telltale signs that will help you identify such campaigns:

1558728777895-png.4363

As a novice marketer could tell from the above screenshot, that if you ran a campaign like this you can never make a profit unless the traffic was sold to you for next to nothing.

Hope it helps with your question.

nitin

Hey @Anstrex , @AdPlexity @spypush - I have a feature request for you guys!

Yesterday while spying for a particular offer I realized that most of the ad results were taking to only 1 landing page. But I wanted to find unique landers so I had to manually open each ad and check for the lander screenshot. Like you guys have a "ads" tab where you show the ad creatives, it would be amazing if you could also have a "landers" tab from where one could see just screenshots of all the landers so that he could have a look at what landers are running right from the main screen (and not have to go into each ad just to realize that they have same landers)

DEADZ

@Anstrex maybe it's been asked already... but when the lp's are ripped (& optimized) are they also cleaned from traffic stealing scripts, etc?

Anstrex

Partner
Important Announcement - Promo Codes Ending After July 10

We just want to let you know that all the discount promo codes on Anstrex will be officially ending after July 10. For those, who are already have discount codes applied to their account will continue to enjoy the benefits of lower prices for as long as they are subscribers. However, new subscribers will no longer be able to receive any further discounts after July 10.