AMA + Birthday + Biggest Contest Ever!

Adsterra

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Hey everyone! I am happy to say I have quite a few announcements this week :)

๐ŸŒ AMA

This Wednesday, April 29th at 11 am ET, Zeropark will be hosting a live Ask-Me-Anything (AMA) with me and their Head of Account Management, Neill Burton. I've known Neill for quite awhile. He's a smart guy and obviously knows Zeropark's platform/traffic very well so this should useful for many affiliates!

You can learn more and sign up for the session here:

๐ŸŽ‰ Birthday

April 30th
will be affLIFT's 2nd birthday. It has been an amazing year. We're grown tremendously and I am excited to celebrate our 2nd birthday with the entire community. I am planning some giveaways and I'll also be doing a limited promotion for our LIFETIME membership.

๐Ÿ’ฐ Biggest Contest Ever!

This Friday, May 1st, we will be starting our biggest contest ever. It will be a month long contest like the previous ones, but we've partnered up with Zeropark to make this our biggest contest ever by far :D

I will post more about the contest later this week ๐Ÿ‘

Onward and upward ๐Ÿš€

Last edited:
1win
The AffLift birthday celebrations are usually like Christmas in April! I hope you guys all take advantage of it. ;)

๐Ÿ’ฐ Biggest Contest Ever!

This Friday, May 1st, we will be starting our biggest contest ever. It will be a month long contest like the previous ones, but we've partnered up with Zeropark to make this our biggest contest ever by far :D
IMO the standard monthly contests are usually pretty big... so... can you give us a hint about what's going to make this the "biggest contest ever by far"?

The AffLift birthday celebrations are usually like Christmas in April! I hope you guys all take advantage of it. ;)

IMO the standard monthly contests are usually pretty big... so... can you give us a hint about what's going to make this the "biggest contest ever by far"?
We will have over $1,000 more in prizes than we've ever had :D ๐ŸŽ‰

The format we'll be doing will be a little different as well. You're all going to like it ๐Ÿ‘

I can't believe 2 years went by that fast!
The contest sounds dope ๐Ÿ”ฅ

I think I became an afflift member last birthday (@Luke you could confirm probably). So it will be like an year of me on the forum too! :):love::D