• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

AMA + Birthday + Biggest Contest Ever!

CrakRevenue

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Hey everyone! I am happy to say I have quite a few announcements this week :)

๐ŸŒ AMA

This Wednesday, April 29th at 11 am ET, Zeropark will be hosting a live Ask-Me-Anything (AMA) with me and their Head of Account Management, Neill Burton. I've known Neill for quite awhile. He's a smart guy and obviously knows Zeropark's platform/traffic very well so this should useful for many affiliates!

You can learn more and sign up for the session here:

๐ŸŽ‰ Birthday

April 30th
will be affLIFT's 2nd birthday. It has been an amazing year. We're grown tremendously and I am excited to celebrate our 2nd birthday with the entire community. I am planning some giveaways and I'll also be doing a limited promotion for our LIFETIME membership.

๐Ÿ’ฐ Biggest Contest Ever!

This Friday, May 1st, we will be starting our biggest contest ever. It will be a month long contest like the previous ones, but we've partnered up with Zeropark to make this our biggest contest ever by far :D

I will post more about the contest later this week ๐Ÿ‘

Onward and upward ๐Ÿš€

Last edited:
MGID
The AffLift birthday celebrations are usually like Christmas in April! I hope you guys all take advantage of it. ;)

๐Ÿ’ฐ Biggest Contest Ever!

This Friday, May 1st, we will be starting our biggest contest ever. It will be a month long contest like the previous ones, but we've partnered up with Zeropark to make this our biggest contest ever by far :D
IMO the standard monthly contests are usually pretty big... so... can you give us a hint about what's going to make this the "biggest contest ever by far"?

The AffLift birthday celebrations are usually like Christmas in April! I hope you guys all take advantage of it. ;)

IMO the standard monthly contests are usually pretty big... so... can you give us a hint about what's going to make this the "biggest contest ever by far"?
We will have over $1,000 more in prizes than we've ever had :D ๐ŸŽ‰

The format we'll be doing will be a little different as well. You're all going to like it ๐Ÿ‘

I can't believe 2 years went by that fast!
The contest sounds dope ๐Ÿ”ฅ

I think I became an afflift member last birthday (@Luke you could confirm probably). So it will be like an year of me on the forum too! :):love::D