• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - itโ€™s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

Follow Along AffliftxMondiad: Spring Push Contest #MondiadSpring

RollerAds

Itsjay24

Grand Guru
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Mondiad
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Binom
โœ… Affiliate Network:
Mobplus+GG+Mobidea
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer:
1 Click & 2 Click
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout:
Varies
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because:
I'm picking a vertical I'm familiar with and running easy to convert offers.
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about:
How to keep Push campaigns stable

Welcome to my follow along with Mondiad push ads.

Looking forward to testing out this traffic source...

At the same time I'll be testing out a new affiliate network mobplus...

Haven't seen much reviews about them so still a little skeptical. But let's see what happens

But I am very excited to test out Mondiad's traffic. popcash was the very first network where I hit 50$ in profit. So they're network has a warm spot in my heart. Never got a chance to try their push traffic so looking forward to it!

Goal for today:
  1. Dedicate it to research

Take a look at traffic chart on mondiad's dashboard and see what the price per click for geos, os, carriers, etc are and the available traffic.

follow-23-3-png.35890

Then do some research on top performing offers from some networks on the countries I am interested in:

Ill take

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!