• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth ๐Ÿช 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

Affiliate Marketing Promo Codes and Coupons

AdsEmpire
Hey guys! :) We are fixing a small bug with promo codes and gonna post a new one today or at the beginning of the next week.

kaminari
Hey guys! :) We are fixing a small bug with promo codes and gonna post a new one today or at the beginning of the next week.
Great, looking forward to it. I'll update the code on the thread once you do ๐Ÿ‘

OCTOBER PROPELLERADS CODES ARE HERE! ๐Ÿค‘

If you do not have an account, register here: https://afflift.link/propellerads

Then, message me or reply below for a code to get a $50 bonus on your first $200 deposit. I have 7 of these codes available.

If you already have a PropellerAds account that you have deposited on, I can still get you a $50 bonus on your next deposit of $300 or more. HOWEVER, I only have 5 codes available. To claim one of those codes, you need to be a paid member of affLIFT and have not received a bonus code from me in the past 3 months.

If that's the case, message me or reply below ๐Ÿ‘

well I need that old account coupon but I do not comply with the 3-month rule XD anyway if no one takes I can take it ;)

I have 6 promo codes for NEW accounts on PropellerAds and 5 codes for existing accounts on PropellerAds.

NEW: first deposit of $200 or more gets a $50 bonus.
EXISTING ADVERTISERS: next deposit of $300 or more gets a $50 bonus.

Reply if you would like one of the codes. If you do not already have a PropellerAds account, sign up here ๐Ÿ‘

Hello Guys!

As you all know that each one of us needs different tools and techniques to work in this affiliate marketing industry. For that, we save the money and wait for the whole year to avail some exclusive discounts on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

I from PureVPN would like to share that currently, we are running our Early Black Friday Campaign which has 82% OFF on a 5-Year Plan.

On top of that, I present a discount coupon for my fellow affiliate marketers in this community: 'Afflift10'

You have to visit the link given below and just add the coupon code:

Online shopping has become the most preferred way of shopping for many people all around the world. A VPN for online shopping will secure your transactions and can help you save money while connecting to different locations.

Also if you want to participate in our affiliate program then you can contact me.

- We are open to offer exclusive commissions and bonuses.
- We can run a Giveaway on your platform.
- We are open to long-term affiliate partnerships.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hello Guys!

As you all know that each one of us needs different tools and techniques to work in this affiliate marketing industry. For that, we save the money and wait for the whole year to avail some exclusive discounts on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

I from PureVPN would like to share that currently, we are running our Early Black Friday Campaign which has 82% OFF on a 5-Year Plan.

On top of that, I present a discount coupon for my fellow affiliate marketers in this community: 'Afflift10'

Online shopping has become the most preferred way of shopping for many people all around the world. A VPN for online shopping will secure your transactions and can help you save money while connecting to different locations.

Also if you want to participate in our affiliate program then you can contact me.

Cheers!
Great, I'll get it added to the list! :)

Hello Guys!

Cheers!

Must admit that is a pretty bloody good deal only $80.10 for 5 years VPN with the afflift code!

Almost tempted to cancel my PIA and give you guys a try :p

I have 6 promo codes for NEW accounts on PropellerAds and 5 codes for existing accounts on PropellerAds.

NEW: first deposit of $200 or more gets a $50 bonus.
EXISTING ADVERTISERS: next deposit of $300 or more gets a $50 bonus.

Reply if you would like one of the codes. If you do not already have a PropellerAds account, sign up here ๐Ÿ‘
Hi Luke,
Can I have one of the EXISTING ADVERTISERS promo codes?

Thanks!

Hi Luke,
Can I have one of the EXISTING ADVERTISERS promo codes?

Thanks!
Currently out of codes.

Any promo code for evadav? The code posted is invalid.
I will get a new one from @Evadav. Thanks for pointing it out ๐Ÿ‘

Also, everyone check out the Black Friday 2020 deals!