• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Advice to beginner about Traffic Sources needed

nonguruguy

Super Contributor
Hi everyone!

I need advice about traffic sources. I'm just starting with Mobile, so you can help me a lot as of there to put my not-so-huge and hard-earned Ad budget?

I will promote Mobile Dating offers. However, CPA network offer pages might contain NUDE images. It is not under my control. It's not easy to test them all manually, as I will use some smartlinks, and also, Carrier Billing offers, so no way to check them manually. A lot of offers are in SmartLinks, different GEOs + I don't have a budget for now to use Adplexity Carriers

So, the solution will be to make a simple innocent ( i.e. w/o any nude pictures ) Landing page like "Are you18+?" before I send visitors to the offer. That would also be beneficial to me as I would get a chance to spot some bots with transparent clickable images. I will not be giving my profitable PUB IDS on a silver plate to the CPA network, I'm just starting, I don't have special trust-based relationships with AMs, so better safe than sorry. I can Split Test various CPA networks / Offers easier, I can test

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!