• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Advice to beginner about Traffic Sources needed

Geozo

nonguruguy

Super Contributor
Hi everyone!

I need advice about traffic sources. I'm just starting with Mobile, so you can help me a lot as of there to put my not-so-huge and hard-earned Ad budget?

I will promote Mobile Dating offers. However, CPA network offer pages might contain NUDE images. It is not under my control. It's not easy to test them all manually, as I will use some smartlinks, and also, Carrier Billing offers, so no way to check them manually. A lot of offers are in SmartLinks, different GEOs + I don't have a budget for now to use Adplexity Carriers

So, the solution will be to make a simple innocent ( i.e. w/o any nude pictures ) Landing page like "Are you18+?" before I send visitors to the offer. That would also be beneficial to me as I would get a chance to spot some bots with transparent clickable images. I will not be giving my profitable PUB IDS on a silver plate to the CPA network, I'm just starting, I don't have special trust-based relationships with AMs, so better safe than sorry. I can Split Test various CPA networks / Offers easier, I can test

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!