Adsterra Follow Along Contest - $9500 in Prizes! #ADSTERRAx2

RollerAds
Chrome Version 118.0.5993
edge Version 119

I was also keep getting error that email id is already exist, where I know most of the email ids I tried to use I did not use them before, I have been a publisher of Adsterra for very long time, so I do have Publisher account.
I encountered a similar problem when attempting to create both an Affiliate account and an Advertiser account using the same email ID. Upon reaching out to @Adsterra, I was informed that I needed to use different email addresses for my Affiliate and Advertiser accounts, as they do not permit the use of the same email for both

I encountered a similar problem when attempting to create both an Affiliate account and an Advertiser account using the same email ID. Upon reaching out to @Adsterra, I was informed that I needed to use different email addresses for my Affiliate and Advertiser accounts, as they do not permit the use of the same email for both
I used different email id second time and still received the error, so it could be some issue with html form, it seems some issue with their html form, it could be due to cookie, as I did not try to clean up cookies, because my understand if email exist then non existing email it should accept, where it showed error for any email id I try to use, finally I signedup using incognito, :) I did not wanted to close all my working tabs.

Requested some of those offers to test :D

I challenge @samueleto1 to finally make his first follow along 😎 🤑

Hi, here are my follow-alongs for this contest:
For the Adsterra traffic network:

I will be using CPA rules and SmartCPM for these campaigns.

And for Adsterra CPA network:

I am already using the Adsterra traffic source for this offer and will continue to post new results.

This is my old follow-along, but it only targets offers from Adsterra, including the offers mentioned above in the list. So, I hope this follow-along is also eligible for this contest, as I have added "adsterrax2" to the title and will provide 4 to 5 new updates according to the rules.

@Luke @Adsterra , please let me know if there is any issue with this entry. Thanks!

Nice! Just started working with their network, and they have great offers.

I want to participate but I had to stop running their offers because their payout threshold is too high ($100 except Webmoney and Paxum). Paxum stopped US personal accounts and I don't have an LLC yet so I can't make a biz account.

I'm looking into WebMoney but I see it's unavailable for the US. Yet my Adsterra AM says they have US partners using it.
Hey @WealthyPlayboi ! :)

Your AM will contact you and try to help you resolve that issue.

This is my old follow-along, but it only targets offers from Adsterra, including the offers mentioned above in the list. So, I hope this follow-along is also eligible for this contest, as I have added "adsterrax2" to the title and will provide 4 to 5 new updates according to the rules.
No, sorry. You need to create a new follow along. You can link to your old follow along in the new one and say it's a continuance or something, but I need you to create a new follow along (I know it seems weird/unnecessary but it makes everything easier to track and to be fair you need to start with a new thread like everyone else).

No, sorry. You need to create a new follow along. You can link to your old follow along in the new one and say it's a continuance or something, but I need you to create a new follow along (I know it seems weird/unnecessary but it makes everything easier to track and to be fair you need to start with a new thread like everyone else).
Thanks @Luke , understand, will submit new follow along (y)

New exciting contest!

Few questions before I jump into the contest.

I see some people creating two separate Follow Along, one for CPA offer and another one for traffic network. I suppose it's being done to become eligible for each voting list but the participation will be considered one time only. Right?

How much is the worth promo code AFFLIFT23?

@Adsterra @Adsterra CPA Network I want to use one email only to create account on both platforms. I hope it's fine.