• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Pops, interstitial, native, banner, and in-page push traffic all in one place? Join Adcash and try out their massive inventory of traffic! Use the promo code AFFLIFT22 and get a 25% bonus!
    Join AdCash Today

Follow Along Adcash Follow Along Contest with Zeydoo Offers

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

trivo

Contributor
Hi all, this is my FA to join the Adcash contest here

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Adcash
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: BeMob
โœ… Affiliate Network: Zeydoo
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: survey/download
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: Various
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I've no idea
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: everything

My goal: take this chance to test a new traffic source and new offers. Learn as much things as possible. I'm completely new in this business. This is my 2nd FA and is 2nd affiliate campaign in my life. My 1st FA campaign 2 weeks ago was failed completely.

My plan: I've asked my AM at Zeydoo for good offers working great with Adcash traffic, so she suggested me 3 offers (survey and download) . First I will test 1 offer with 3 countries (1 campaign for each country). If there's some good data, I will find opportunities to optimize and make it green. If all my 3 campaigns failed, I will test the 2nd offer and the 3rd offer after that.

Setup
- In this campaign, I'm going to test survey offer with the 1st country as my AM suggested.
- I created adcash CPA campaign and waiting for validation.
- It will be tested with 4 landing pages (different

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!