Mobidea
Unlock 9,000+ direct and exclusive offers, Weekly payouts, and VIP support! Don’t miss out, supercharge your affiliate success today!

A newbie who often gives up, but decided to stick with it for six months.

RollerAds

Wythe

Contributor
Hello everyone,My name is Wythe Chen,I’m from China

The last time I decided to do affiliate marketing was about 5 years ago. Each time, I gave up after wasting $100 without learning anything—I didn’t know how to spy, modify landers, or use a tracker.

But this industry has always had a certain allure that keeps drawing me back. Every year, people say that affiliate marketing is dead, that pop and push traffic no longer generate income, yet the industry has persisted to this day.

Until I came across @maxjmac , who shared a lot of the latest insights about the industry. With renewed courage, I started a new campaign, and this time, I plan to approach it more strategically.

After a week of learning, I've made significant progress. I’ve been obsessively reading forum posts and clumsily starting my campaigns. Although some campaigns have been profitable while others have lost money, I’m still afraid of failure. My lack of skill in spying on landers makes me hesitant to start new campaigns, so I end up only using landers downloaded from the forums.

I'm not the same person I was five years ago. Now I have a job and an income,

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!