Whale-Green
Unlock high-converting offers & powerful promotion tools. Follow the whale to affiliate success!

A Different Way to Approach Campaigns

RollerAds

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
How do you approach your campaigns?

There are many ways you could think about them, but I think most affiliates are approaching campaigns as 1 campaign = 1 offer. When the offer is dead so is the campaign.

group_18-png.52840

It can work just fine like that, but what if you thought about campaigns as a flow of traffic instead of as a single offer?

If your landing page is set up with one CTA button, you could do something like this:

group_19-png.52841

Or, if your landing page has the option to add multiple call-to-action buttons, you could do something like this:

group_16-png.52842

There have been a few recent mentions around the forum about how offers (usually MVAS) will be working and then suddenly they don’t. I think most of these people saying this are using the typical 1 campaign = 1 offer approach, so, of course, the campaign dies.

An approach to combat this could be approaching your campaigns as flows of traffic for a vertical + GEO where you’re running or testing multiple offers, and mainly running the offer that has the highest EPC over x amount of time (last 24 hours, last 7 days, etc.).

I started realizing this

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!