• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

A Company for Affiliate Marketing

nonguruguy

Contributor
Hi all.
I want to setup my own CPA network. I have good contacts with plenty of advertisers in Central Europe, so my offers will cover countries lik Hungary, Poland, Romania...

I'm thinking about HOW to LEGALLY pay my affiliates, who might be locals from all that countries. Ok, they do have PayPal, but I need A company with business PayPal in order to send the payments.
But.. I can't find any incorporation service to help me form such a company in US or UK for example. There are plenty of such, however they are focused on Drop

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!