Follow Along A beginner dreaming of the 1000$ prize πŸ€‘ πŸ™‚ - Self Advertiser + Mobidea+ GoldenGoose + Kintura

RollerAds

addy112

Grand Guru
First of all, I start by thanking @Luke for the effort, he is one of the few in the industry who offers more than the asking price and who thinks in the long run not how to make money fast and of course thanks to those from @SelfAdvertiser who did possible this contest.

Regarding winning the contest, I think it is almost impossible for a beginner with a limited budget to win in front of pro affiliates with big budgets and with campaigns already verified in other networks. In general, people want to see numbers and more precisely green and large numbers that are impossible to offer by a beginner, but the consolation prize is a good motivator for a beginner like me.
Before starting the campaign I tried to spy using Anstrex for push and Adplexity mobile for PPV, I was surprised to find that SelfAdvertiser is not among the networks in Adplexity, and in Anstrex I noticed that in all ads found SelfAdvertiser was always the second option. This can be both good and bad, everyone analyzes as they wish.
In the end I decided to start with pop traffic because for push

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!