a 3-years follow along about how to make 1m in 3 years

Affiliate

zhanyanpei8076

Contributor
hello everyone
i am going to start a 3 yrs follow along about my learning and practice of making 1m in 3 yrs as new comer with some basic knowledge of affiliate marketing. i will try everything including but not limited to affiliate offers, content arbitrage, adsense etc, thats to say, i will try any methods as long as it can make profits for me, but definitely will start with affiliate offers.

1 some background
i entered into affiliate marketing back to the year of 2013, was introduced by a friend to a small media buy team and there were together 13 members all coming from non related jobs. i was an absolutely loser at that time, jobless, income-less, loveless, everything-less.
from that team, i started to learn running traffic on pof.com, facebook, ppv, tried dating, diet, skincare, credit report, insurance, sweeptakes, you just name it. i learned a lot and grew fast then made my first income 10k usd in 6 months. so everyone knows it can make us money and rich, just need more tests.

2 the reason for starting from scratch
i reread a post talking about 20

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!