Case Study $57,141 in 11 Weeks with Pay Per Call

1win
Awesome case study @Nick really enjoyed reading it as im a local marketer wanting to get into pay per call ( home services mostly ) and move away from client work :) One thing i would like to say is always look at offer payout vs cpc in adwords, if cpc is higher than the offer payout makes no sense diving into it ;)

PS : Does Palo Media have home services offers ( cleaning, lawn, hvac, etc. ) and if yes can you put a good word for me?

Last edited:
CrakRevenue
How do you track paypercall offers in binom. How will i track my phone like i would track a offer link? I want to use snapchat and facebook as my traffic source
I honestly don't use a click tracker like Binom to track anything for pay per call. I just simply use Google Analytics and a call tracking platform, like Ringba or TrackDrive.

The thing with tracking phone calls is that the phone number is what tracks the user. You can rotate a pool of phone numbers on your page if you wanted to track really deep, but this will also increase your costs because each phone number costs money to rent for the month. These same types of number pools can rotate numbers for different traffic sources too, like 1 number for snapchat and 1 number for facebook. You could also use different numbers for different campaigns, which can be changed based on the UTM parameters you use in your URL.

Awesome case study @Nick really enjoyed reading it as im a local marketer wanting to get into pay per call ( home services mostly ) and move away from client work :) One thing i would like to say is always look at offer payout vs cpc in adwords, if cpc is higher than the offer payout makes no sense diving into it ;)

PS : Does Palo Media have home services offers ( cleaning, lawn, hvac, etc. ) and if yes can you put a good word for me?
CPC what you see in the estimator isn't always a good thing to go off of from my experience. With good ads you can bring the CPC way lower than the estimate. I usually bid like 75% of the offer payout on pay per call offers to start ;)

The closest home services offer they have is solar. They mostly have insurance, legal, govt benefits, addiction treatment, and credit repair at the moment.