5 Reviews Copies of Anstrex Available - Request One

MGID

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I met Hiren from Anstrex at Affiliate Summit in New York City a few months ago and tried out his spy tool. It's really nice. I knew I needed to get him here on the forum with us and a few days ago he finally joined :)

I'm an avid AdPlexity user, but Anstrex is definitely similar when it comes to native ad campaigns (and quite a bit cheaper).

You can learn more about the tool in Hiren's intro post here: https://afflift.com/f/threads/anstrex-the-only-native-spy-tool-you-will-ever-need.685/

He has agreed to give away 5 review copies of Anstrex. You'll get 1 month of access for free. If you're interested, please reply below with what native ad network you are currently testing and your favorite vertical to promote on that network.

If chosen, Hirex (@Anstrex) will message you instructions to get your review copy. You are expected to post a review within 2 weeks of getting access to the tool.

Sound fair? If so, post below

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!