Follow Along 2020 Contest | Monetizer & AdMaven & BeMob

Geozo

tiz

Super Contributor
Hey guys!

I decided to create my first follow-along motivated by the current contest.
I'm a total newbie, and my only experience so far was Luke's Pop Guide. So I decided to challenge myself as a way to earn experience and get familiar with another affiliate network and another traffic source.

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Ad-Maven popunder
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: BeMob
โœ… Affiliate Network: Monetizer
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Smartlinks mainstream
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: variable
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: some of you guys already had success with smartlinks, and I'm confident I can learn how to do it too.
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: how much money I need for testing and collecting enough data.

I will use Monetizer smartlinks in this test because landing pages are still out of my reach.
I choose AdMaven as a traffic source because they replied to my presentation thread and because they have a 50usd bonus for AffLift members.
Besides, I wanted to create a follow along with other variables than the existing ones in this contest.

I choose to target Europe, I know it will be tough, but I decided to do it anyway.
If I encounter too many difficulties, I'm going to fall back to tier

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!