• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • EvaDav is a push notification ad network that you can use as both a publisher and advertiser. They also have pop traffic now too!
    Join EvaDav Today!

Follow Along 1st Push campaign - MEGAPUSH

Edu-Money

mirko86

Super Contributor
Hi guys,

this is my first push campaign and i'm looking for advice....because i need to buy my Lambo soon lol :cool:

Traffic source: Megapush (also wish to test Datspush)

GEO: IT

Vertical: sweeps

Tracker: BeMob

Target: Android mobile

First issue: i dont know why, and maybe i did something wrong but i can't see the "feedid" in BeMob, it just appear blank :cry:. Here below there is my traffic source setting in tracker.

tarcker-megapush.png

Campaign structure: i'm promoting 2 different offers with the same payout and i'm using 2 prelanders "native style" (with an article) for this purpose.
I created 3 campaigns with different creatives for each offer, 6 campaigns in total with 8 $ budget each.

Got 1 conversion for each offer but i can't see wich "feed" converted, you can find details below.

campagne-megapush-png.1745

How can i approach this campaign and go ahead?

I have to keep only the creatives who converted and add new ones?

Also how can i manage the bid? I used a medium high bid for this campaigns (2,5% of total traffic available)

Does it makes sense to duplicate the same campaigns in other traffic sources?

Thanks in

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!